Need help in introducing Social Media to your company? Sterling Cross Communications offers a full spectrum of training solutions to educate and train team members in all aspects of the use of Social Media Tools. From small group and one-to-one personal coaching sessions, to live, digital and virtual classroom solutions, our team can get your staff up to speed on the new tools and assist you in integrating these tools into your everyday business.
"Christopher Lower (of Sterling Cross) did an excellent job at our Social Media Bootcamp. His training style is in easy to understand language rather than industry jargon. We'll have him back again!"
-Kathleen Riopelle,Business Consultant, Metropolitan Economic Development Association (MEDA)
Sterling Cross Communications offers the following education and training services: Social Media Bootcamps, Staff training, Online Reputation Management, Community Manager Training , Online & Virtual Classes, and eCampus & Virtual Learning solutions.
Do You Need A Speaker or Trainer on all Aspects of Digital Marketing? Bring in Sterling Cross!
2016 Speaking Engagements & Topics:
- 2016 MMHA Working Together Conference – Visual Storytelling: Marketing with Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, & SnapChat
- 2016 Annual Parent Conference – Protecting our Teens Online: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly of Social & Mobile Apps
- 2016 Parent’s Connect Series – Protecting our Teens Online: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly of Social & Mobile Apps
- 2016 Multiplier Group Business Training – E-Commerce & Selling on Pinterest & Instagram
Previous Speaking Engagements & Topics:
- Blogging for Business Executives – Council for Independent Professional Coaches
- Social Media Bootcamp – Basic Training presented by Sterling Cross Communications
- Social Media Bootcamp – Advanced Tactics presented by Sterling Cross Communications
- Social Media and its role in College Recruitment – St. Catherine University
- IABC Social Media Conference – Panel Discussion, International Association of Business Communicators (IABC)
- The Basics of Social Networking – Metropolitan Economic Development Association (MEDA)
- Online Reputation Management – presented by Sterling Cross Communications
- Social Media Marketing for Restaurants and the Hospitality Industry – Restaurant & Delivery Management Association (RMDA)
- Social Media Basics for Small Businesses – Deluxe Corporation & Partner UP, May, Live & Web Conference presentation
- Online Reputation Management for the Multi-Housing Industry – Minnesota Multi-Housing Management Association (MMHA), June
- Online Reputation Management - Co-presented with Greg Swan of Weber-Shandwick, Social Media Breakfast Club of Minneapolis & St. Paul (SMBMSP)
- Social Media Basics for the Senior Care Industry – MN Chapter of Social Workers in Marketing
- Managing Your Brand – From Concept & Creation to Online Integration and Protection – Hospitality Edge Fall Conference
- Social Media in Human Resources (panel discussion) – Human Resources Professionals of MN Conference
- Social Media for Meeting & Event Planners - MN Meetings & Events Annual Conference
- Social Media & the Multi Housing Industry –What you must know – Stuart Corporation’s Annual Company Meeting
- Social Media Strategy for your first 90 days - MN Resort & Campground Association’s Fall Conference
Hire Sterling Cross To Train You, Your Team, or Your Company:
We offer entry level and advanced training classes for the following topics:
|Social Media Strategy
||Facebook Business Pages
||Lead Generation with Social Media
||All Social Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc)
||Photography for the Web
We aare constantly updating our classes. If you don't see a class you need offered, please contact us below!
Education & Training Case Studies
Parsec Labs was funded by a venture capital firm that specialized in telecommunications start ups. Parsec was...
The Client had a very dated website; it appeared as though it hadn’t been touched since the 1980’s. This...
Baja Sol is one of the fastest growing chains of restaurants in the U.S., with 24 stores opening in 2009, almost...
Standard Heating & Air Conditioning engaged Sterling Cross Communications to conduct an in depth review of the...
Other Education & Training Clients